Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some of my favorite spaces in my favorite place..HOME!


I have always love being at home and the older I get the stronger the desire to be here. A large part of being here, other than my family, is this is where I do the things I love; painting, decorating, stitching, scrapbooking.
I've had this great card catalog for several years, (a benefit of being a school librarian a while back). I love the drawers to store paints. A couple of years ago, I started storing other craft items in mason jars. What could be more perfect? They are clear, come in different sizes and are cheap. When I combined the ideas, I came up with the drawers becoming shelves to hold the jars. My brother in law helped me put them up and now I have the fun, creative storage that suits both sides of my personality...creative w/ a lot of CDO (OCD...in the order the letters should be..alphabetically).

No comments:

Post a Comment