Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bedroom update!





We are very seldom in a house long enough for me to do a room a second time, so it was very strange re-doing Patrick's room this summer. He's had the logs around the window and trees painted on the walls for at least 7 years. And since he'll be in high school soon, it was really time. The headboard is a $20 rug from Target and the bedding is from Walmart. I had the chest of drawers for a while and they were bigger than what he had, so I used those and the nightstand for my starting off point. Along the top of the wall where the white paint and gray meet, I used metal plumbers tape and roofing nails for a border. Now, if he wants to hang anything, he can just use magnets!! The drawers are chalkboard paint, not that he'll use that to organize but I can always hope!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Perfect for a soon-to-be-highschooler (holy moly, how is that possible?).

    ReplyDelete